[Paleopsych] can't read all the articles

G. Reinhart-Waller waluk at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 31 20:09:14 UTC 2005

Michael,

>>Also, it would be kind of cool if people would post
articles by balanced sources, rather than Ann Coulter
or some other biased pundit. >>

Now that's a hefty task Michael.  Possibly you might offer names of media people whom you consider "balanced".

 >>We should never mark someone for assassination with our words by
comparing them to a Nazi or labeling them as evil rather than misled or
sincere but wrong.>>

I both agree and disagree with this statement.  Yes, no one should be condemned outright with words because there are so many alternate ways of attacking an idea.  About Nazis being misled or wrong....my first thought is "not really" since many of the medical advances today promote "perfect beauty" and "perfect health".  But could you perhaps elaborate on why you consider Nazis as being misled.  Hitler was a madman, there is no doubt but likely he was suffering from many psychological and physcial afflictions.

Gerry Reinhart-Waller