[Paleopsych] reality shows

G. Reinhart-Waller waluk at earthlink.net
Wed May 4 23:39:02 UTC 2005

Could be that group dynamics are beginning to take center stage and the
"selfish" generation will shortly find itself in the ebb.  This could
signal a change in paradigm but for how long is uncertain....group flow
will only last as long as it takes before the tide begins to ebb and the
"me" generation remakes itself into something more powerful than before.

Gerry