[Paleopsych] reality shows

Michael Christopher anonymous_animus at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 23:09:29 UTC 2005

Gerry says:
>>Rather than placing blame, we should instead focus
on our ideals and goals that contribute to a group
rather than only to personal satisfaction.  Incidently
this seems to be the thrust of the t.v. show "Extreme
Makeover, Home ! Edition" where a group of volunteers
designs, builds, and decorates a home for worthy
clients.  It's not much, but it's a beginning.<<

--It's interesting to contrast those shows with the
cutthroat ones. I wonder which way our culture will
head as a whole? Dog-eat-dog, or community?

Michael

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html