[Paleopsych] Re: Paleopsych

Lynn D. Johnson, Ph.D. ljohnson at solution-consulting.com
Sun May 22 22:15:19 UTC 2005

Val, this is a fascinating contribution. Did you cc it to Lipton
himself? I read the book a few months back and found it stimulating, but
I was out of my depth, so I appreciate your adding such background.  The
story about Goldschmidt's books being removed was particularly
disturbing but all too familiar.
Lynn Johnson