[Paleopsych] Re: Paleopsych

Val Geist kendulf at shaw.ca
Mon May 23 18:25:10 UTC 2005

Dear Lynn,

Thanks for the message. I did not cc my earlier message to Lipton. I have since listened to a radio interview and I am a bit disappointed. It sounded a touch too simplistic and the politics a bit naive, which did not appear so in his writings. He is trying to sell his book and pulling out all the stops. I wished for a bit more disinterested scholarship and a touch less self-hero worship. However, he does point out crucially important matter.

Best regards, Val Geist