[Paleopsych] deregulation and culture rot

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 15 00:18:16 UTC 2005

Gas price gouging is the most recent
example of bad behavior by the unregulated.

A few years ago California was raped by
the electric utilities.

The "health care" industry is the largest
perpetrator of gouging at the present time.

Someone made a lot of money shorting stocks
on 911, but the SEC has not investigated.

We need regulation for the same reason we
need cops:  there is a percentage of people
who will take advantage if they aren't
controlled.

Steve