[Paleopsych] sociopaths in business

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 15 23:41:41 UTC 2005

I can't remember the name of the book, but some time
ago some people wrote a book claiming that our child-
rearing practices were creating an increased number
of sociopaths- empathy impaired.  When I think about
children killing children these days, I think they
were right.

So I think the supply has changed and the rules
have chained as well.  Those of us who don't like
Bush may want to reflect on the idea that he
represents a composite portrait of the American
psyche.

Steve