[Paleopsych] nudity

Euterpel66 at aol.com Euterpel66 at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 19:20:50 UTC 2005

In a message dated 10/27/2005 2:53:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
anonymous_animus at yahoo.com writes:

--Nudity  can signify many things... innocence, shame,
nature, manipulation... what  it signifies depends on
who is observing, who is naked, and who  is
interpreting the observer's reactions. Often,
different subcultures  find it impossible to agree on
what an act signifies, each insisting that  it is the
objective and final observer, or observing in the name
of some  higher power (God, social convention, etc). In
reality, signs have  different meaning depending on
context, and there is no way to finalize  context.

Michael

Maybe I have missed something, but what about ART? Every Friday a model
poses nude for four hours for me Some of them are strong women insisting on
certain conditions.
An acquaintance draws her nudes from Playboy.
My sister turned Playboy down when they approached her because she  was
concerned about future repercussions. Now I wonder if she regrets that  decision. I
think she might.

Lorraine

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
---Andre Gide

http://hometown.aol.com/euterpel66/myhomepage/poetry.html