[Paleopsych] women over 30

Euterpel66 at aol.com Euterpel66 at aol.com
Sat Sep 24 14:32:18 UTC 2005

This was written by  Andy Rooney from CBS 60 Minutes.
Andy Rooney says:

As I grow in age, I  value women who are over 30
most of all. Here are just a few reasons  why:

A woman over 30 will never wake you in the middle
of the night to  ask, "What are you thinking?"
She doesn't care what you think.

If a  woman over 30 doesn't want to watch the game,
she doesn't sit around whining  about it.
She does something she wants to do.
And, it's usually something  more interesting.

A woman over 30 knows herself well enough
to be  assured in who she is, what she is,
what she wants and from whom.
Few  women past the age of 30 give a damn
what you might think about her or what  she's doing.

Women over 30 are dignified.
They seldom have a screaming  match with you
at the opera or in the middle of an expensive  restaurant.
Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to  shoot
you, if they think they can get away with it.

Older women are  generous with praise, often undeserved.
They know what it's like to be  unappreciated.

A woman over 30 has the self-assurance to introduce
you  to her women friends. A younger woman with a man
will often ignore even her  best friend because she
doesn't trust the guy with other women.

Women  over 30 couldn't care less
if you're attracted to her friends because she  knows
her friends won't betray her.

Women get psychic as they age. You  never have to
confess your sins to a woman over 30.
They always  know.

A woman over 30 looks good wearing bright red
lipstick. This is  not true of younger women.
Once you get past a wrinkle or two,a woman  over
30 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.

Older women are  forthright and honest. They'll
tell you right off if you are a jerk if you  are
acting like one! You don't ever have to wonder
where you stand with  her.

Yes, we praise women over 30 for a multitude of
reasons.  Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal.
For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed  hot woman
of 30+, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow
pants making a  fool of his 30+ self
with some 22-year-old waitress.

Ladies, I  apologize. For all those men who say,
"Why buy the cow when you can get the  milk for
free", here is an update for you.

Nowadays 80% of women are  against marriage, why?
Because women realize it's not worth buying  an
entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.
Lorraine  Rice

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
---Andre Gide

http://hometown.aol.com/euterpel66/myhomepage/poetry.html