[extropy-chat] Transhumanism and non-gender roles

kevinfreels at hotmail.com kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 02:49:21 UTC 2003

It's interesting to note here how quickly new innovations make their way
into mainstream society and become the norm. A Cell phone that takes
pictures and sends them to someone else without wires and all fits in the
palm of your hand, $100. A PC that fits in your pocket, $500. Doing all my
Christmas shopping without ever having to leave my home? Priceless.