[extropy-chat] Stealing organs finally a crime...

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 10 03:04:07 UTC 2003

> Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] Stealing organs finally a crime...
>
> Spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > It's still legal, even encouraged in this country.
> > I don't recall giving my consent to have my foreskin
> > removed.
>
> Wow, that's disgraceful! Do you know the name of the lucky transplant
> recipient?
>
> Damien Broderick

HEY!  Thats a hell of an idea Damien!  Restoration
thru transplantation.  I would imagine that there are
those who undergo circumcision as adults (for whatever
reason, perhaps having become engaged to an Israeli
princess.)  Organ donation!  Come to think of it, one
could even sell the thing, much like they sell kidneys
in some parts of the world.