[extropy-chat] Stealing organs finally a crime...

David Lubkin extropy at unreasonable.com
Wed Dec 10 03:24:52 UTC 2003

At 07:04 PM 12/9/2003 -0800, Spike wrote:

> > > It's still legal, even encouraged in this country.
> > > I don't recall giving my consent to have my foreskin
> > > removed.
>
> > Wow, that's disgraceful! Do you know the name of the lucky transplant
> > recipient?
>
>HEY!  Thats a hell of an idea Damien!  Restoration
>thru transplantation.  I would imagine that there are
>those who undergo circumcision as adults (for whatever
>reason, perhaps having become engaged to an Israeli
>princess.)  Organ donation!  Come to think of it, one
>could even sell the thing, much like they sell kidneys
>in some parts of the world.

Nah, I'm sure the part went to a specialty food market, when you consider
how many ethnic groups use body parts of exotic animals as ingredients in
aphrodisiacs or for life-extension.

There are a few contextual jokes on your name I could make but I'm still
recovering from the 23-part pun I posted to another group yesterday.

-- David Lubkin.