[extropy-chat] Global Warming (was: Doubt and About)

Kevin Freels kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 18:37:17 UTC 2003

Regarding the trend in global warming, I was wondering how MNT can be used
to control climate and weather. Would it be in the form of a self-assembling
heat-sink that could change into a giant magnifying glass? Or something else
entirely? I'm completely ata loss here, but surely it could be done. Maybe
if things start heating up and there is a ready possible solution in MNT,
more funding would be available.