[extropy-chat] EU constitution collapses/taxifornian glo-fish

Don Dartfield twodeel at jornada.org
Sun Dec 14 23:01:31 UTC 2003

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003, Spike wrote:

> When I hear of stuff like this, I am tempted to go buy a school of
> glo-fish in Nevada, bring them here and release them into the wild.

Just let me know when and I'll buy them here in Las Vegas and meet you
halfway. ;)

That is, unless the same kind of ban happens here.  Which is certainly
possible.  In a similar fit of liberty-curtailing, Nevada apparently
recently instated a statewide ban on buying medication from Internet
pharmacies.