[extropy-chat] POL: Abolishing Government Improves the Roads

Technotranscendence neptune at superlink.net
Sat Dec 20 14:04:19 UTC 2003

http://www.lewrockwell.com/edmonds/edmonds164.html

I recall a few weeks ago that one of you brought up how privatizing the
roads would not work.  I cited Daniel Klein's work at the time (which,
naturally, I bet none of you read:) and believed this article would be
of interest as well.  It's not a refutation of the anti-privatization
argument, but just another counterpoint to it.  (On the other hand,
Klein's work is partly a refutation of the anti-privatization
argument.:)

Happy Holidays!

Dan
http://uweb.superlink.net/neptune/