[extropy-chat] NET: Friendster in Tagalog

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 17:42:35 UTC 2003

To date, a number of people I know are into Friendster or other similar
website. What I've noticed is a growing phenomenon is that the number
of phillipina users, espec phillipina women, has been exploding.
Reminds me of Neal Stephenson's Cryptonomicon plot that starts off
laying cable into Manila so that migrant workers in the states can stay
in touch with families at home.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                       - Gen. John Stark