[extropy-chat] NY Times article about Aubrey de Grey

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sat Nov 1 18:36:36 UTC 2003

At 10:23 AM 11/1/03 -0600, Damien wrote:

>Well, yes. What a shame the NYT didn't commission a report from someone with
>expertise in some very sophisticated biology.

What amused me is that the article was in the "Arts" section.  While,
incidentally,  makes me wonder if Eli might have a point :-)  The arts are
known for fictionalizing circumstances for effect or emotion.  (I can just
see Eli pulling out his hair right now!  (pssst ... Eli - I'm just kidding.)

Natasha