[extropy-chat] NY Times article about Aubrey de Grey

Reason reason at exratio.com
Mon Nov 3 06:52:25 UTC 2003

The Methuselah Mouse now comes with animated banners to brighten up your
websites and weblogs; it'll be greatly appreciated by Dave and Aubrey if you
can find a place for these online. Put them on your own sites, or badger a
webmaster you know into using them. Spreading the word helps to grow the
prize. Pick up your banners at the link below:

http://www.methuselahmouse.org/banners.html

Reason
http://www.exratio.com