[extropy-chat] NY Times article about Aubrey de Grey

Reason reason at exratio.com
Mon Nov 3 07:07:43 UTC 2003

You've been immortalized :) -
http://imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&act=ST&f=69&t=2155&st=0&#entry16182

Natasha, did you manage to get it to work for you? I'm very interested in
seeing ExI (and your name, and Max's for that matter) added to the list of
donors. Token amounts are fine, but your names are important endorsements in
the early donor circles.

Reason
http://www.exratio.com