[extropy-chat] Brett asked for it

rick aperick at centurytel.net
Tue Nov 4 07:50:32 UTC 2003

Good point, I'll think up an additional adjective to modify "unique" so
as not to give some confrontational types the idea that I am speaking of
a perfectly unique sort. No -- Yes, I can see now that that WAS in fact
stupid of me. I shall simply replace unique with rare. I suppose I
should also state firstly that I am not perfect. I'll add that too. That
I can fuck up. Have done it a lot. My bad for assuming that readers
would just know that. And I thought that the form of my last sentence,
and the :) at the end would convey that I was joking and intending to
keep things light. Did I err there too? Must you hate me before I have
truly earned it?