[extropy-chat] Depressing thought of the day

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Wed Nov 5 15:49:39 UTC 2003

Brett -

I think Eliezer's post was intended more as poetry, rather than the more
comprehensive style for which he is well known.   It should be appreciated
for the idea or feeling that it conveys.  Fewer words, crafted to replicate
the intended message in the mind of the audience, can be a truer form of
communication than a scientific dissertation.

Or not.

- Jef