[extropy-chat] Depressing thought of the day

JDP jacques at dtext.com
Wed Nov 5 16:34:38 UTC 2003

Jef Allbright wrote:

> I think Eliezer's post was intended more as poetry, rather than the more
> comprehensive style for which he is well known.

I think Eliezer's style often has a genuine literary quality, that is
not at all exclusive of or predominant on its rational quality and
knowledge value. By the way:

>>Eliezer S. Yudkowsky writes:
>>
>>>And yet we still can't get rid of spam.

Mozilla mail 1.5 (trained) + SpamAssassin (even without non-local tests)
solves it for me. Of course it's only an individual solution, and I
still download the crap, so I don't disagree with your statement, but
just in case someone is unaware of this possibility...

Jacques