[extropy-chat] The world as a Sim ? Irrelevant, and the Matrix

kevinfreels at hotmail.com kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 18:13:15 UTC 2003

Hollywood is horrible about getting anything right. Most people fear guns
because they think that any punk holding a gun sideways can kill any target
with 1 shot from 25 yards. Mission to Mars had a guy freeze-dry instantly
and crumble when he took off his helmet in space (not to mention that this
guy didn;t even have to die)
That's one of my hobbies, picking apart movies...OK maybe not a hobby, but I
enjoy doing it. Phil Plaits badastronomy.com is a terrific site for this
type of thing.