[extropy-chat] The world as a Sim ? Irrelevant

kevinfreels at hotmail.com kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 18:45:30 UTC 2003

With an experiment where we were in a sim, the results of the experiment
would be flawed if we knoew we were in the sim. Therefore, they would make
it either impossible to prove, or, delete the idea from our memory. So I
guess, if we proved we were in a sim, that proof would show that we weren;t
Hmmm. It's a weird day here.