[extropy-chat] Eugen's balcony

Robert J. Bradbury bradbury at aeiveos.com
Sat Nov 8 18:36:10 UTC 2003

On Sat, 8 Nov 2003, J Corbally wrote:

> Can I get a cake now too? :)

James, though I am not going to go running around looking
at lots of sat images -- I am reasonably certain that when
we can affordably setup cake delivery to Eugen we will
be able to do so for you as well.

So you may want to lobby with Natasha (or even help setup
the database yourself) with respect to cake preferences.

Perhaps the database should include landing preferences.
Obviously the eclairs in Spike's front yard should go
*SPLAT*.  However the delivery of various birthday cakes
could have some quite creative sound effects.

So for example the delivery of Eli's cake might be
announced with "XYZZY" (this is kind of a test --
if Eli never played Adventure then he may not get this...)

R.