[extropy-chat] HISTORY: Solved & Unsolved Riddles

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Fri Nov 14 01:46:55 UTC 2003

Kevin wrote:

> OK. How about:
> After a generous amount of personal research, I have come
> to the conclusion that there were more factors involved than
> researchers will ever be able to  find evidence for.
>
> Is that a bit better?

Yep. A bit more work on the length and your ready to run for
political office.

- When, alas, your minders may tell you to speak confidently and
use the word believe a lot because now that *you* are the one in
power (*the authority*) it will be interpreted as meaning that you've
read the reports that your advisers gave you rather than that you
just made a major decision on raw prejudice.

Regards,
Brett