[extropy-chat] brain scans for racial attitudes

James james at lab6.com
Tue Nov 18 21:48:15 UTC 2003

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 10:22:18AM -0800, Mike Lorrey wrote:
> I wasn't comparing racism to homophobia, I was comparing it to
> homosexuality, which is claimed by liberals to be genetically caused
> and not a learned behavior as a rationale for demanding equal rights
> for gays, since they can't 'choose' to be gay or not.

Just for the record, gay claims for equal rights are based on the idea
that they are human beings like everyone else, and nobody has any
business telling them what they can or can't do with consenting adults
in the privacy of their own homes.

Elsewhere:

> the lefties will have to admit that racism is a genetic artifact, or
> perhaps a diseease, just like homosexuality

Are you just left-trolling here, or do you really think homosexuality is
a disease?

--
James <james at lab6.com> <http://james.lab6.com>