OFFLIST Re: [extropy-chat] Libertarianism and the AutisticSpectrum (fwd fromfehlinger at un.org)

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Fri Nov 21 05:52:35 UTC 2003

OFFLIST

Hi Natasha

I am wondering if my first impression on what you wrote
below was mistaken. If so then I owe you an apology.

> Take Max's short piece in the newsletter.
> Rather than address it in the vein it was written, it became
> a bone of  contention for one group against another group
> - which was NOT what it was about.  However smart, I
> don't think this was because the content was highly provocative.
>  I think it was because it was written by Max and some
> used it to start labeling and making accusations.  This is a very sad
> reflection of people's actions.  What political pursuasions were they?
> (rehtorical)

Were you refering to the brief discussions on the Exi list about Max's
article or to discussions which I understand were lenghtier on the
WTA list?  I assumed the later. I owe you an apology if you meant
the former.

Regards,
Brett