[extropy-chat] Risks of Smart Drugs

Acy James Stapp astapp at fizzfactorgames.com
Tue Nov 25 21:21:48 UTC 2003

Vinpocetine is the only OTC nootropic that gives me any
noticeable effect. Subjectively, it seems like the world goes
by just a tiny bit slower, and I feel a bit more on top of
things. Unfortunately I am unaware of any quick tests
to determine the efficacy of nootropics. This effect
seemed to fade over a couple of days though. Who knows
whether I was adapting to the subjective effect (and still
receiving an objective effect, if any) or whether I was
adapting to the objective effect and it was losing it's
efficacy.

Acy