[extropy-chat] Nederland's Frozen Dead Guy Days

Stephen J. Van Sickle sjvans at ameritech.net
Fri Apr 16 22:49:16 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 16:01, Mike Lorrey wrote:

> People need to learn that others will start taking you seriously when
> you show you are entirely capable of mocking yourself.

Oh, I'm quite capable of mocking myself.  In fact, I insisted on a
"Cryonics Humor" section to the Alcor web page.  I just don't feel a
burning need to assist other's mockery...that is just being pathetic for
attention.

Incidentally, if anyone has some cryonics humor that we missed on the
website

 http://alcor.org/Links/index.html

let's hear it.  Mike is quite right about not taking oneself too
seriously.