[extropy-chat] gmail uses

Brian Shores artillo at comcast.net
Sun Aug 1 19:23:38 UTC 2004

That's pretty much what I am using my gmail for, too (Thanks again,
Giu1i0!). I am an internet DJ on the weekends again and I am using it to
shuffle MP3's, graphics, and website files to and fro, while also
keeping an up-to-date copy of my most often used documents in a
subfolder in gmail.

Arti

PS - tune in to our station sometime! www.fusedradio.com (you will need
Winamp or Media Player, or stream directly into a plot of land in Second
Life). My first show with them will be this Sunday night 10pm-Midnight
EST. Artillo's Heavy Metal Hoedown is back!!! :D