[extropy-chat] Real Extropians don't drive SUVs (except thereallybig ones)

natashavita at earthlink.net natashavita at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 17 19:05:18 UTC 2004

From: Greg Burch

>I've been offline a lot lately, and will never truly catch up, so the more
>important threads from weeks gone by will have to do without my dubious
>commentary.  But here's my take on SUVs (from a long time ago):

http://www.gregburch.net/cars/suvs.html

Very funny, Greg!

Thumbs down on SUVs, especially when there is one person in the darn thing,
or one person and a child somewhere in the back and a sign that says,
"Child on Board."  Or there is no one on board and it is parked in a space
for compact cars.

I'll have to hug a tree on this one and also the art of aesthetics - those
bit things just look ridiculous!

Natasha