[extropy-chat] Re: John Wright Finds God

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 19:40:32 UTC 2004

I agree with Eliezer that if something exists in our universe, sooner or
later it shall be explained, and tamed, by science. Including supernatural
experience of course. But perhaps the explanation, when one is found, can be
much stranger that whatever we are able to understand or even imagine at our
current stage of evolution. Let's not forget Clarke's Third Law. This
stranger-than-you-can-imagine realities can accommodate what we call
supernatural today.
G.