[extropy-chat] RE: freezing frogs & brain freeze helmet & Rip VanWinkle Pets

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Mon Dec 13 18:47:54 UTC 2004

Don't think this was ever commercialized , likely regulatory stuff as
regards a "medical device".
It looked like a little leaguer's warm up helmet and circulated  CO2 to
cool down the head so that the 4 minutes could be extended to perhaps
15-45 minutes.  I have a video on it in my tape archives.

Exactly, we are in a rural area and if you are lucky enough to have
another person within 2 minutes you are indeed  lucky.
If you can get to any facility with an MD,  it is 90-120 minutes round
trip for pickup, and 180 minutes to a real city hospital.

If someone had biomonitors to alert of problems and personal ownership
of a head or whole body "lifeboat" it would be invaluable as time and
distance would no longer be the killer they are now.

This is not rocket science and the market should be  huge.
Anybody with a predisposing medical condition should have one.