[extropy-chat] John Wright finds God

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 01:09:41 UTC 2004

Well, the "claim" is about what these rather extraordinary yet
widespread experiences mean.  What it means largely falls into two
camps.  One camp says that the experience means that reality is not
like we normally assume it to be and we ourselves are quite different
than what we normally believe to be the case.   The other camp says
that these experiences say little about what really is true beyond the
obvious fact that human beings can have such experiences.

Which is the more extraordinary interpretration?  It looks to me like
it is the first.

- samantha

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:34:17 -0600, john-c-wright at sff.net