[extropy-chat] Re: Damien grants psi evidence

Rik van Riel riel at surriel.com
Sat Dec 18 14:58:33 UTC 2004

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004, Rik van Riel wrote:

> I have absolutely no idea if things could be like this,
> but why bother philosophising about things we know ? ;)

Oh and for the record - I do not claim that anything I wrote in
my previous message makes sense.  It might be fun to expand the
idea a bit though, since it could make for fun scifi ;)

Rik
--
He did not think of himself as a tourist; he was a traveler. The difference is
partly one of time, he would explain. Where as the tourist generally hurries