[extropy-chat] Giving robots a human face !

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 00:55:47 UTC 2004

--- "natashavita at earthlink.net" <natashavita at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Forget Janet Jackson being too real in real time or TIVo, as the
> robot
> industry is concerned about revealing too much of a human thing - the
> face.

You mean Janet isn't a robot? I thought she was a fembot from an Austin
Powers movie... ;)

REALLY funny political cartoon today in the paper:

Two New England footbal fans sitting on the couch watching the halftime
show. The first one cries out:
"Hey! Janet Jackson's nipple just popped out on stage."
The other says, "Great, six more weeks of winter... "

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                       - Gen. John Stark
                                       - Mike Lorrey