[extropy-chat] FWD (SK) The Coming Climate Collapse

Kevin Freels kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 8 01:39:17 UTC 2004

Just how much land area are we speaking of? Enough so that a group of
entrepreneurs could buy the land, blow it up, and do this without anyone
knowing until it was too late?

Is there any land (or water area) available for purchase really cheap that
could then be sold off afterwards to make a fortune on this deal? This is a
plan worthy of Dr Evil himself!