[extropy-chat] Segways banned in Disney World

Brian Alexander Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 03:53:33 UTC 2004

Luckily there is a simple solution to the "running out of power" problem.
Monitor your energy via that handy battery life dial on the segway.

This is a minor problem that hasn't stopped the 5,000 purchasers of segways.

You may as well avoid cars since running out of fuel at 85mph can cause
harm.

BAL