[extropy-chat] Eugen Leitl, you got Klez

Russell Evermore nanowave at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 9 20:51:38 UTC 2004

Ok, I've got SEVEN messages in my "deleted"  folder supposedly from Eugen
Leitl to ExI chat list. I could forward them back but wouldn't without your
request to do so. All messages appear to reply to various current topics but
include NOTHING in the message bodies. All include the following pair of
attachments ATT00035.txt and ATT00038.dat.

Sincere apologies to Eugen if this unprecidented problem is somehow only at
my end, though I would appreciate a jargon-free explanation, not
MUAMALWARERFC2015 purple elephant dingy dongs allright?

Or did I miss the extropy-chat guidelines that specify:

-Piss off if you use Outlook Express
-You're not wanted if you don't have the Penguin
-You're a dolt if you don't spend hours and hours figuring out what a MUA
MALWARE FC2015's are.

Russell Evermore