[extropy-chat] Eugen Leitl, you got Klez

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 19:28:22 UTC 2004

--- Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 09:52:12AM -0800, Russell Evermore wrote:
>
> > List administrator, please block all Eugen posts until such time as
> > he gets his shots.
>
> I'm using a well-debugged plain-text MUA, sign all my outgoing mail
> and run more-or-less well-patched Linux for a specific reason.
> Either you're seeing a
> forgery (and sent the message without checking the rich headers), or
> you MUA isn't compliant with RFC 2015 - which is a good bet, as
you're
> running a well-known malware vector, namely Microsoft Outlook Express
> 6.00.2800.1158

Sayeth Yahoo:
"Scan Results  [Back to Message]
File name: file.bin
File type: application/pgp-signature
Scan result: No virus threat detected. Download Attachment "

Methinks the virus is the concept that there can be another operating
system but Windows. A dangerous one it is, indeed.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                       - Gen. John Stark
                                       - Mike Lorrey