[extropy-chat] Eugen Leitl, you got Klez

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 22:34:06 UTC 2004

The problem is that your content is sent as an attachment. If you did your
signatures inline then outlook express wouldn't have a problem with your
messages.

Yes you are correct in your manner of posting and are following generally
accepted rfcs, but outlook still has a problem. Outlook is a very popular
mail client (perhaps the most popular) and not allowing your messages to be
read by so many is a bit of a problem. If you're content with not
communicating with the great unwashed masses (humour/sarcasm) then continue
with your email preferences. Otherwise, try to find some way of posting that
outlook likes.

Personally, I enjoy reading your posts and switching over to hotmail's html
interface is a nuisance. (No, I won't switch from my hotmail account because
it's too much personal branding to overcome. Outlook Express is the only
client that supports hotmail addresses.)

BAL