[extropy-chat] Eugen Leitl, you got Klez

BillK bill at wkidston.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 23:27:06 UTC 2004

Eugene is correct that MS OutLook Express should not be used by anybody
with any pretensions to computer expertise. It is the free crap that new
computers users use because it came with the pc they bought from the
chainstore.

One (of many) good, free alternatives is Mozilla.
<http://www.mozilla.org/>

Seriously, give it a try. You don't even have to delete Outlook Express
or Internet Explorer. Mozilla will import your IE mail files and you
will never look back.

Another alternative way of working, is to change to the digest format
for receiving the list. I get about one big email a day from extropians,
all neatly processed by the list mailer. I keep one tab of my browser
permanently open on the extropians forum, to read up-to-date postings.
<http://forum.javien.com/conversations.php?goend=true&topicdata=extropians>

Best, BillK