[extropy-chat] Polly the Opera and Polly the weird promotional exe

emlyn on nagero nagero at chariot.net.au
Tue Feb 10 11:32:02 UTC 2004

(resending, not sure if this turned up the first time)

Hi all,

A week or so ago I asked some annoying questions about an app I was
developing, about preventing virus transmission, etc. Well, I finally
finished the program, and I thought I'd post it here so people can see what
they contributed to. There are some fun bits to it!

http://www.tbfdownloads.com/polly.exe

Give it a look, go on, you know you want to!

(ps: My email address has changed, and may be in flux; the one for this
email is probably safe for a while)

Emlyn