[extropy-chat] gay marriage

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 22:49:21 UTC 2004

--- Giu1i0 Pri5c0 <gpmap at runbox.com> wrote:
> But again, what does this have to do with Muslims? Right wing
> Christian
> fundamentalists say the same things and worse. They also act instead
> than
> only talking, for example by beating gay couples and burning their
> houses.
> As Our Lord Jesus Christ said, "don't look at the straw in your
> brother's
> eye..."

What it has to do with muslims is that they allegedly come here to 'be
americans', but immediately set about trying to change America, just as
others come here from europe and immediately start donating to anti-gun
groups. It is dishonest immigration.

Now, it is reasonable, though, if they are protesting changes others
are trying to enact. On that there is no real protest from myself. My
only beef is with the fact that Mecca is using relgion to subvert the
US. Just because muslims don't have a Pope, doesn't mean they aren't
quite capable of holding other loyalties than to the US. Given muslim
precepts about religious control of the state, I might even say that
muslim immigration should not be allowed.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                       - Gen. John Stark
                                       - Mike Lorrey