[extropy-chat] List of silly misconceptions

Russell Evermore nanowave at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 18 07:25:38 UTC 2004

I know it may seem obvious in retrospect, but if you can remember a
number of specific keywords, you might try google. If it was online at
on time, maybe someone copied it, or google added it to its voluminous
cache. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if it popped up at the very top
of your returns.

I've almost been tempted to do searches along the lines of  "where car
keys" or "where Russ's wallet" but I've never had the  guts to do so
because it would be just too creepy to have some pdf document pop up
with: "In Crack Sofa"

Ok maybe not so creepy if I happened to be running one of those sexy
and chatty AI avatar packages I've read a little about.

RE

> I can't seem to find it here. I did locate some old zip disks, but
my zip
> drive is on the fritz. I'll have to borrow one from a friend of
mine. I was
> using the zips for backups before the CDRW was reasonably priced.
That was
> right around the same time that I put the list together. I also
remember
> uploading it as an HTML document to a free server. Maybe
fortunecity. I'll