[extropy-chat] libertarian fervor

Paul Grant paulgrant999 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 23:51:40 UTC 2004

Stupid, mundane, short-sighted, ignorant greedy people in power
taxing me at 50% effective to prohibit me from doing any of the
things I like and forcing me to do things the stupid way.  I've
had it up to here with both parties, I've voting libby from here
until my grave; and wherever possible, cheat the system (a sliding
countermeasure) until the libbys get in power.

omard-out

PS> I wouldn't talk to these leaches in RL if god himself
came down and told me to :)