[extropy-chat] Europanto

JDP jacques at dtext.com
Mon Jan 12 11:46:54 UTC 2004

Spike wrote (11.1.2004/20:17) :

> > Certains Swiss sprechen già rumantsch que ressemble a bisschen à
> l'Europanto.
>
> It bears a vague resemblance to Swiss and the
> romantic languages of Europe.  Bitchin! (=good).

Some Swiss already speak rumantsch, that resembles a little bit to
Europanto ("ein Bisschen" = a little bit in German).

Rumantsch is the 4th national language in Switzerland (after German,
French and Italian), and to me it sounds as a weird mix of the three
former...

There are web sites in rumantsch so you can see for yourself:

<http://www.google.com/search?q=rumantsch&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8>

<http://www.rtr.ch/go/to>

> > ABER JE SUGGERISCO NOUS LAISSONS CADERE L'ANGLAIS ZU RENDERE
> > L'EUROPANTO UNVERSTANDLICH AUX AMERICANI. C'EST PIÙ LUSTIG.
>
> I FURTHER SUGGEST DEVELOPING A GROUP IN THE AMERICAS FOR
> THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND THIS UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE OF EUROPE.
> I FEEL LUSTFUL.  (?)

Muhahahahaha !

Jacques