[extropy-chat] ENOUGH already

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 18:35:53 UTC 2004

--- Major <extropy at audry2.com> wrote:

> "Harvey Newstrom" <mail at harveynewstrom.com> writes:
>
> > The Palestinians seem to be more territorial than fundamentally
> > religious in their battles.
>
> As my Lebanese Orthodox (Christian) Palestinian friends get very sick
> of telling people.

And as many others get sick of telling them: you start obeying the laws
of war, and you'll get more respect in the world. It isn't about
religion, or pro-israel bias, or US imperialism, its about not
intentionally targeting civilians and civilian targets with no military
value. Until you do, and make it stick with the rest of your people,
you are just a bunch of terrorists with a chip on your shoulders.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                       - Gen. John Stark
                                       - Mike Lorrey