[extropy-chat] Meta:searching list archives

Tue Jan 20 06:47:09 UTC 2004

Russell Evermore wrote,
> OK, I want to search all of the extropians and extropy-chat
> archives (subject headers and message texts) going back five
> or more years for one single and EXTREMELY important word. I
> want to enter that word one time into one text box and then
> click "search". The word is very significant from a
> transhumanist perspective and I want to know if anyone has
> discussed it here before.
>
> Question 1:  Possible?
> Question 2: Where?
> Question 3 (if no):  Aw come on, why the hell not?

I have not been able to get the searches to work on the Extropians Lists for
many years.  Others have complained before that they don't work.  I am not
sure how this can be done.  I, too, would love to be able to search archives
for keywords.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec Manager,